About the hall
The hall is a social hub of village activities and many groups meet there. It is available for hire by the public.
The Village Hall consists of a large light and airy hall approximately 17m x 9m (153 sq. metres) with a capacity of 200 people, 150 seated or 120 for formal occasions and high enough for indoor games (3.24 metre, rising to 4.42 metres) with a large stage at one end, which is served by its own backstage and room.
We also have the Wiltshire Room, a smaller, cosier room, 7.4m x 6.4 meters (47 sq. metres) for 30 seated or 50 standing.
Both rooms have the benefit of access to a wonderfully equipped kitchen, with dinnerware for up to 150 and catering quality applicances
Outside there is a large car park and the hall has direct access onto the beautiful village green
Booking the hall
– step by step instructions
You can now book Medstead Village Hall, easily and simply - online!
To make a booking,
1. Firstly, see if the hall is available when you would like your booking. Simply use the calendar below to check the day or month you would like to book the hall. If you cannot see any availability, do select “All Rooms” from the select room drop down box to show all available facilities.
2. If you wish to book, click on the + on the date(s) you require. Please note, weekly block bookings are only accepted 8am Monday to 6pm Friday.
3. To complete the booking, you will need to create an account for our ‘Hallmaster’ booking system (or log in if you have previously created an account) – you will need to provide your name, address, email address and phone number create an account. This allows us to get in touch with you about your booking, and allows us to keep a record of all the bookings you’ve made. Your details will only be used by us, and will never be shared with any third parties. You will find all our term, conditions and policies here.
4. Complete the required details for the booking request – specify the facilities, start and end time, the type of event and any special requirements. Note any exclusive use of the kitchen and/or seating for more than 120 people requires the whole hall to be booked.
5. You will receive an email to say we have received your request and we will be in touch again to confirm your booking and to request payment, via an invoice which can be paid by BACS.
6. If you have to cancel, for any reason, do please let us know by emailing email@example.com
Fees and Charges for the Hall
Medstead Village Hall is very versatile and can be used for a range of different uses - here's just a few examples
Private or public events.
Club activities, organisations, and public meetings.
Family celebrations and parties.
Theatrical performances, singing, and music concerts.
Entertainment shows, such as dances, film showings, and live music.
Classes, lectures, training courses, and workshops.
Business meetings, conferences, seminars, and exhibitions